[OSList] Signing up for sessions

Rob van der Eyden robvandereyden at veranderarchitect.nl
Sat Nov 5 00:10:24 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I am preparing an Open space later this week. My first one. So was going
through the book yesterday. Sounds all good and exciting.

On - probably stupid - question though: after the issues have been raised,
agenda made and marketplace opened, how do participants sign up for
sessions? Is that really by subscribing on paper or just by showing up at
the time and place that was planned for the session?

Thanks & best regards, Rob

De Veranderarchitect B.V.

Rob A.I. van der Eyden

"Change is disturbing when it is done to us, exhilerating when it is done by
us" (K. Moss Kanter)

Parkietstraat 30, 1171 HV  Badhoevedorp

M: +31 (0)6 512 72 127

 <mailto:robvandereyden at veranderarchitect.nl>
robvandereyden at veranderarchitect.nl

 <http://www.veranderarchitect.nl/> www.veranderarchitect.nl

kiva.png  Make a Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out
<http://kiva.org/invitedby/rob5568> Kiva.org to Learn How!