[OSList] OS Facilitator - London - September

NigelSeys-Phillips nigel at fulcrum.com.sg
Fri May 27 00:46:46 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I checked the world map but there seem to be no names in London so an open
question..

I met with somebody yesterday here in Singapore who runs a very successful
recruitment business in the UK with several semi-independent branches (don't
worry about that rather bad organizational shorthand.it's a bit more
complicated than that) who (after passionate description of the benefits
thereof) is thinking of running an event for his business in London around
September / October.

Now while I would love him to pay to fly me over there ( and I'll keep on at
him!) I am not too sure it will happen that way so rather than waste the
opportunity..would anybody be interested in me passing their names on to him
so he could make contact should he definitely decide on the plan?

No promises but..

Hot and wet this end..well, no change there at least!

Nigel

Nigel Seys-Phillips

Fulcrum Business Management Solutions

30 Mount Elizabeth

#13-32 Highpoint

Singapore 228519

Tel: +65 9639 2510

E-mail: nigel at fulcrum.com.sg

www.fulcrum.com.sg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be priveleged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by return e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.

Warning - Although Fulcrum has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, we cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or its attachments.