[OSList] Revolution in Madrid >>> Awakening the Greeks! Gracias for the bell ringing!

Michael Pannwitz michael.pannwitz at boscop.org
Thu May 26 03:55:10 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I believe all of us who are able to go to those places of transformation get
the chance to participate in the high learning and might just be able to
contribute to what is going on - from what i hear support in many forms is
warmly welcome :)

To HAVE A LOOK AT the Asamblea Pueblos (peoples meetings) in Spain do go to:
http://www.spanishrevolution.eu/  (*#cams34 shows live-streams broadcasted
by mobile webcams directly and live from on-site action. In times of
insufficient and inadequat news coverage caused by mainstreaming of media,
it becomes more and more important to gain access to crude information and
clear facts.
“The revolution will not be televised” – it will be aired online.)*. This
site was set up with the support of a local and regional protest movement in
the city of Stuttgart, Germany - one of the key organizers flew to Madrid to
find out what is going on, what else can be done to support the people in
Spain and produce some video footage. Part of the videos made the national
news here, for those with access to german online tv channels (the report is
partially also in english/interviews) go to:

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/video/1344608/auslandsjournal-vom-25.-Mai-2011?bc=svp;sv1&flash=off(i
believe it was the last report)

Efthimia (Mia) and i are going to Greece later next week and will be in the
North most of the time till the end of June. I am very curious what we will
get into during our planned vacation - also visiting with family there ;)

All the best from sunny Berlin (Kreuzberg),

Michael

Michael Pannwitz, boscop eg
++49(0)162 - 90 88 266

michael.pannwitz at boscop.org