[OSList] Engaging Emergence received gold Nautilus Book Award!

Spark.osk spark.osk at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:01:44 PDT 2011

Metoo,
Cooooooongratulations!!!!!!! (with standing applauses)

For me, you've introduced an image of a herine who is trespassing
territorries of "No Trespassing, the Dragon lives" labeled by
authorities of the times which used to be males.^^

Enjoy so many happy days to let feminine hope resurge!!!!!!!

spark
Liberate the leader in each of us.
82-10-7247-0636
spark.osk at gmail.com