[OSList] Fwd: [Mindful] Prepare for an open space session?

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 06:48:59 PDT 2011

Viv,
As I read your note and the invitation below, I smiled thinking....um, I
wonder what Father Brian (Bainbridge) would have said. I almost felt the
twinkle in his eye, seeing him lower his head in deep reflection and hearing
the closing salutation in so many of his emails:  "Cheers and Blessings".

I am smiling still delighted that it's the vision that popped into my head.
"Whatever happens happens"  Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle