[OSList] Poke the Open Space Box

Brendan McKeague mckeaguebrendan at gmail.com
Wed May 18 21:12:07 PDT 2011

Wonderful conversation....

Just this morning, I  read a Blessing for a New Beginning from John O'Donohue's To Bless the Space Between Us

Awaken your spirit to adventure;
Hold nothing back, learn to find ease in risk;
Soon you will be home in a new rhythm
For your soul senses the world that awaits you

Sounds like a lovely way to 'poke the spirit' of Open Space - for anyone/everyone

Cheers
Brendan