[OSList] greetings from the European Open Space Learning Exchange in Cagliari

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Wed May 18 02:06:42 PDT 2011

thanks for the news, Anna Caroline,

my feet stay here but my heart is there in Cagliari,

i´m excited now in the preparation of a 2 OS events coming soon in Bilbao
and San Sebastian! ...but, to be frank, my main goal these days is to dive
and swim in the sea every single day i can to profit from such a sunny
spring in Mundaka (or munda-kana, as you prefer *:o)!*

a big hug and warmest regards for all the colleagues in Cagliari!

* Eleder BuM31    Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Sormena*
<http://www.burumapak.blogspot.com/>www.flowandshow.blogspot.com  (eng)
www.burumapak.blogspot.com (basque)   <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com (sp)   @Eleder_BuM<http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>
(Twitter)