[OSList] Soliciting Open Space facilitation/organization "feedback"

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Tue May 24 03:12:04 PDT 2011

What do Open Space facilitators think about soliciting "feedback" as
part of an improvement process for a series of Open Space events?

I was initially resistant to the idea because it is definitely "one more
thing to do", but I do wonder if an appreciative inquiry style feedback
solicitation could be powerful.

I notice that the Journalism That Matters event in Detroit had a
feedback form - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RYP6TPT. So clearly some
Open Space facilitators think this is a good idea.

Any experiences? Any thoughts?

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>