[OSList] action planning and closing circle and yet another Stammtisch...

Anna Caroline Türk act at boscop.org
Fri May 20 10:00:32 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I know that my reporting back cannot put to words what has been happening.
That's why I am happy that you have been experiencing the beauty of OST
meetings yourself.
One of the participants said in the closing circle: This has been one of
the most loving and nuturing os of her life.
Others loved how all the connections made reasured them to be one the
right trail.
Others felt how the Now had expanded.

This meeting has inspired Harrison to the 5th principle. Its first
version was 'doing less - being more' and the final version is:
Where ever you are is the right place (or space- i'm not quite sure)
This principle shall remind us, that space is opening everywhere all the
time. Please be concious and aware.
Tahrir Square is one famous example.

The official meeting is over and continues selforganized..
for example tonight again at the Stammtisch.
And if you wonder how to pronounce Stammtisch - Sebastian has the answer:
SHTARM TYSH

Thanks to all the 50 participants, the present but invisible os team and
Serranella and Gerardo for facilitating the 2nd European Open Space
Learning Exchange!

much Love
Anna Caroline

p.s. the 3rd OSLEX is planned for 2013 in the Netherlands - and before
we shall all meet in 2012 at the WOSonOS in London.