[OSList] report back: first day os learning exchange

Anna Caroline Türk act at boscop.org
Thu May 19 00:49:40 PDT 2011

Dear all!

First of all I would like to Thank You for your replys - I will share
them with everybody in the morning news today.
Secondly I like to appologies: I didn't mention that Mikk Sarv from
Estonia is also amung us - I only met him yesterday morning..

To share my version of yesterday with you I ask you to imagine this
sunny terrasse and beside an old building. For the opening we are
sitting inside in two circles. Serranella and Gerardo open the space
beautifully in Italian and English. And guess what happend next?!
People got up, went to the centre, wrote down their issues, questions,
.., signed and announced it to the group. More or less 30 issues were
brought up.. for example: how to be or to become a facilitator, what
makes a perfect os team, os & youth, os & social media, os & networks
and of course the every returning learning exchange question: how can os
be addopted for the business world :-)

We had three starting times yesterday and four for today. When we met
again for the evening news we were surprised how quickly the day had
passed. A lot shared their surprise, gratitude and enlightment.

Part of this Learning Exchange is the extraordinary Stammtisch every
evening at La Bastione - on the other end of the old city.
 From there we have a marvolous view over the city of Cagliari, the
surounding mountains and the sea. And most importantly: La luna - the
moon - which is raising above the sea - yesterday she was full and orange..

At the Stammtisch people share their insights about how to eat pasta and
which way you turn your forc- and of course this connects to the
question: how to walk the circle (clockwise -anticlockwise..) others -
guess who - talked about the concept of the Stammtisch and much much more..

After eleven years of os experience I am still full of joy and amazment
how easily a group connects in such a deep, loving and fun way - like
old friends.

That's it for now - I am off for the day  - 'wave riding' with the
myself, the group, Sardinia and one or two gellatto fantastico!!

much Love
Anna Caroline