[OSList] Worldwide "Hope Ubiquitous Cafés"?

Spark.osk spark.osk at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:05:44 PDT 2011

*Worldwide "Hope Ubiquitous Cafe" Event***

*Theme: “In prosuming inner images of our own humanities, what are our
issues and opportunities?”*

*Purpose: Launching a worldwide campaign that kindles proliferation of
opening “Hope Ubiquitous Cafés” that invite vibrant, unlimited prosuming
of telling images, sounds, and acts generated from the emergent Humanity
of Hope Ubiquitous in their entertaining (high playing and high
learning) environment.*

This event is to help humanities suffering chaos start to dream a *Grand
Voyage of an Interconnected Whole*. Anyone who chooses to live their
lives out of an innate sense of passion and responsibility for entire
humanities of responsible co-inhabitants of ourliving planet is invited.

Both ImageCruiser, a novel next generation search technology, and Open
Space Technology would empower each other to get human consciousness and
behavior self-organize by, for, of humanities toward *Hope Ubiquitous*.

For more information on ImageCruiser, the next generation search engine,
please refer to this link->
http://www.mcip.hokudai.ac.jp/eng/img/ImageCruiser_201104_HU.pdf

Please let me know if you are interested.

Ubiquitously powered by OST ;-))

spark

spark.osk at gmail.com
Liberare the leader in each of us.