[OSList] weekly evening meetings - Open Space program proposal

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Wed May 25 10:00:48 PDT 2011

Dear Open Space Community

Thank you Lisa for your comments,  I have some edits on my program
based upon your comments.  I have each day a bit longer and divide it
in five days instead of using the six day format. Somehow I think it
is necessary to plan two sessions in the same day after the longer
Agenda co-creation. My group is a mix of slower more contemplative
thinkers along with some few rapid responders so I like to have more
space for agenda co-creation. I am exited about this uncharted
territory. It is the same group of people coming every time.

The Moonlight Agenda

14. June
18:00 - Arrival (handing out of name-tags)
18:10 - Few words about the theme from the Sponsor
18:20 - Opening the Space - explain the principles and such
18:40 - Agenda co-creation
19:40 - Opening the Marketplace
20:00 - Session 1
21:00 - Session 2
22:00 - Post Card Reflection Circle 1

21. June
18:00 - Arrival
18:10 - Opening of the Newsroom and Transcribe Space
18:40 - Opening news
19:00 - Session 3
20:30 - Session 4
22:00 - Post Card Reflection Circle 2

28. June
18:00 - Arrival
18:10 - Opening news
18:30 - Session 5
20:00 - Session 6
22:00 - Post Card Reflection Circle 3

5. July
18:00 - Arrival
18:10 - Last Opening news / Deadline Day for Reports
18:30 - Session 7
20:00 - Butterfly session
21:30 - Talking Stick Reflection Circle

12. July
18:00 - Arrival (handing out of the Book of Proceedings)
18:10 - Opening of the Book of Proceedings Promenade and The Action Space
18:30 - Bees in the Promenade
20:00 - Next step session
21:30 - Talking Stick Closing Circle

--