[OSList] The 5th Principle / Sardinia

Amanda Bucklow amanda at facilit8.com
Mon May 23 15:39:39 PDT 2011

Harrison

what a truly uplifting story! I love the fifth principle and it is adopted immediately.

The paradox of 'leave it alone' and 'yes! like the fifth principle' has not passed me by. It makes me smile to think that we should grow the freedom and mess and resist the structure and control. Boy is that a tough call sometimes!

kind regards
Amanda

Amanda Bucklow
Commercial Mediator