1. conflicts, fear and Open Space 2. preparation. Short stories from "Peace construction in the Basque Country" OS event

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Tue Mar 29 07:18:12 PDT 2011

Dear Eleder,
love it!
The first link in your mail did not lead me to the event... you
deposited the info in the  Open Space WorldScape... here is how it can
be reached
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/

it is the third event from the top.
You are invited to the 2nd European Open Space Learning Exchange in
Sardinia in May... its certainly non-underground and chances are good
that there will be a Book of Proceedings...here is the link for more detail
> http://www.boscop.org/events/636

an illustrous crowd of 44 folks has already signed up... mindmaps and
other serious stuff will surface...

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On 28.03.2011 22:52, ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN wrote:
> "Peace construcion in the Basque Country": this subject gathered +50
> people last Saturday in Donostia (San Sebastian). More details here
> <http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/admin/an_veran.asp?veranstaltungId=889&a_ds=>.
>
> Beforehand, the event was kept quite underground to avoid press and the
> stuff and to guarantee intimacy. Open Space provided with great
> confidence for speaking in an environment  where such conversations
> (specially with strangers) ar very uncommon.
>
> At the end, the group decided that the proceeding could be published
> wherever. Fear was supposed to be a potential factor not to have them
> published.But in the closing circle (filled with  very high energy)
> someone said: "Fear? The only fear we could have would be the fear not
> to have them published!". This statement was followed by an outburst of
> laughter...
>
> Last hours' preparation: after leaving the venue prepared, having dinner
> with the sponsor and friends, going out for a pair of beers with them,
> and when everybody had left, alone, dancing as I attended a jam session
> and visualising a mind map (this one
> <http://burumapak.blogspot.com/2010/11/ezkontza-espazioa-irekia-gai-hartuta.html>)
> of my role as facilitator just out of my brain. You know what? Images of
> you Suzanne, Lisa, Juan Luis, Karen, Jon,, Ralph, Henriette, Chris,
> Kennan, Chuni, Äaitlin, Ralph C., Anna C., Harrison, Vincent,...   where
> coming into my mind one after another, expressing the support of this
> great community...
>
> lolll ;-)
>
> Eleder BuM31 Mind Mapping-Open Space Technology-Creativity
> www.burumapak.blogspot.com <http://www.burumapak.blogspot.com/> (basque)
> @Eleder_BuM <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>  (Twitter)
> www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com <http://www.in-fluyendo.blogspot.com/> (sp)
> www.flowandshow.blogspot.com <http://www.flowandshow.blogspot.com/>  (eng)
> www.bilbohiria.com/gaika/berbaz <http://www.bilbohiria.com/gaika/berbaz>
> (irratiko saioa)
> *638.733.223
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
mmpanne at boscop.org
www.boscop.org

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 431 resident Open
Space Workers in 71 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
Have a look:
www.openspaceworldmap.org