The World unites around Four Principles

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:10:54 PDT 2011

Because I posted the initial link feeling intrigued and mesmerized by the
"oh so familiar" words, as per your request Denise, here goes.  I felt it
was worth sharing then and feel it is worth sharing now minus the beautiful
photos and music.

India teaches us about “The Four Principles of Spirituality”

The First Principle states:  “Whomsoever you encounter is the right one”
This means that no one comes into our life by chance. Everyone who is around
us, anyone with whom we interact, represents something whether to teach us
something or to help us improve a current situation.

The Second Principle states: “Whatever happened is the only thing that could
have happened” Nothing, absolutely nothing of that which we experienced
could have been any other way. Not even in the least important detail. There
is no “If only I had done that differently…then it would have been
different…” No. What happened is the only thing that could have taken place
and must have taken place for us to learn our lesson in order to move
forward. Every single situation in life which we encounter is absolutely
perfect, even if it defies our understanding and our ego.

The Third Principle states:  “Each moment in which something begins is the
right moment” Everything begins at exactly the right moment, neither earlier
nor later. When we are ready for it, for that something new in our life, it
is there, ready to begin.

This is the Fourth Principle, the final one: “What is over, is over”   It is
that simple. When something in our life ends, it helps our evolution. That
is why, enriched by the recent experience, it is better to let go and move
on.

I think it is no coincidence that you are here reading this. If these words
strike a chord, it’s because you meet the requirements and understand that
not one single snowflake falls accidentally in the wrong place.

Be good to yourself. Love with your whole being. Always be happy.

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Denise Tennen <denisetennen at comcast.net>wrote:

> I would love if someone would write these four "Indian Principles of
> Spirituality" directly into an e-mail post.
> Denise
>
> On Mar 18, 2011, at 8:12 AM, Jenifer Toksvig wrote:
>
> With regard to the “Indian Principles of Spirituality”: a quick Google of
> that phrase (without quotation marks) brings up the astonishing total of
> about 47 results. That’s the smallest Google total I have ever seen, for
> anything I have ever Googled.
>
> Whilst I am an absolute believer in synchronicity, I do think that Google
> has pretty much undisputedly answered the question of where these principles
> originated. And for me, that is an important acknowledgment which does not
> negate the joy of the free sharing of these principles, but rather, supports
> and encourages that sharing. That is one of the great joys of Harrison :-)
>
> Jen x
>
> *Jenifer Toksvig
> *www.acompletelossforwords.com
> www.thecopenhageninterpretation.co.uk