The World unites around Four Principles

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:59:35 PDT 2011

Sometimes you feel like you're opening a can of worms...  Did I open a can
of worms or did I just expose the most wonderful thing -- that Open Space
and its incredible principles will infiltrate themselves in all kinds of
places as they have for the last X billion years.  I am laughing thinking
what glee, what fun to have in some way ignited such cool chuckles around
the globe. If only my childhood Canadian friend could know the half of it
when she innocently sent me this power point.  Suzanne

s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com
twitter @suzannedaigle