The World unites around Four Principles

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 12:04:19 PDT 2011

Leadership is the art of letting go, not holding on.

Rock on Harrison!

Sat chit ananda

Jon

(In an Irish pub, central London, experiencing pure bliss consciousness
through the medium of a Guinness...)

On 17 Mar 2011 18:55, "Harrison Owen" <hhowen at verizon.net> wrote:

Neither so far as I know. The principles just emerged as a matter of
experience, and I don’t have a clue who the “Indian author” might be. And
truth to tell, I really don’t care. I just think it is neat and not a little
bit funny in a nice sort of way. OS has always been “free for the taking” –
no fees, no copyrights, patents, trademarks, no nothing. I guess this takes
“free” to another new level. Yea Team!

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.