Open Space in a Highly Diverse/multiple language community

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Wed Mar 9 13:18:35 PST 2011

Hi Susan,

I haven't seen any responses to your query about working with multiple languages.  It is a subject that's come up before so some insights are in the archives.

For example, there's a thread from 4/27/07 called: Mutli-Lingual and non-primary Language Open space.

Another message from Lisa Heft was on August 26, 2009:  multilingual groups

from cloudy Seattle,
Peggy