WATER CEREMONY WITH DR. MASARU EMOTO - Today at Noon

Sharon Q sharonq at pdesigns.com
Thu Mar 31 06:35:29 PDT 2011

Many of you may already know about this call – I’ve received this from
several people

Today but wanted to be sure that everyone in the OS community had a chance
to join.

Dr. Masaru Emoto demonstrated in the laboratory that water's structure can
be affected by human consciousness/intent and that it carries messages.

WATER CEREMONY WITH DR. MASARU EMOTO

Thursday, March 31st, 2011 at 12:00 noon in your time zone

>>From A Letter from Dr. Masaru Emoto to Fellow Citizens of Plant Earth:

Please send your prayers of love and gratitude to the water at the nuclear
plants in Fukushima, Japan....During over twenty year research of hado
measuring and water crystal photographic technology, I have been witnessing
that water can turn positive when it receives pure vibration of human prayer
no matter how far away it is. The energy formula of Albert Einstein (E=MC2)
really means that Energy = number of people and the square of people’s
consciousness. Now is the time to understand the true meaning....I ask all
people, not just in Japan, but all people of the world to join the prayer
ceremony as fellow citizens of the planet earth.

Please say the following aloud or in your mind. Repeat it three times as you
put your hands together in a prayer position.

"Water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant, we are sorry to make you suffer. Please
forgive us. We thank you and we love you."

With love and gratitude,

Masaru Emoto, Messenger of Water

http://emotopeaceproject.blogspot.com/

If 12:00 has passed in your time zone feel free to join in on another – it
will be 12:00 here 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Sharon