An Attemt of Veritas))) The Power of Spirit = The Societal Spirit

Spark spark at openspace.kr
Thu Mar 3 15:30:27 PST 2011

Dear Friends,

I'd like to share my attempt of putting collective intelligence, collective
spirituality, social intelligence, and social spitrituality into a
perspective as follows:

When a simple & clear Direction of worthy purpose is given, Societal Spirit
emerges out of inner prisons of our minds.

This Societal Spirit moves unsplitted whole of societal Heart (Mythos) &
Mind (Ethos) to the Direction: Hesperides for each of us All.

Spirit emerges in societal context: to save the Whole.

Spirit is the most powerful, for it brings much-desired Peace of Mind for
all stakeholders in our Business of living societal life.

Ubiquitously powered by OST ;-))

Thank you,

Spark, Open Space Institute of Korea,
Open Quest Squad of Open Space
3rd Fl., Samkyung Bldg., 372-10, Seokyo-dong,
Mapo-gu, 121-210, Seoul, Korea
spark at openspace.kr
Phone: 02-353-6356
Mobile: 010-7247-0636