AW: The Work (Byron Katie) and open space - Upcoming workshops

Caitlin Frost caitlin.frost at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:58:31 PST 2011

Hi space opening friends,

If you have an interest in learning more about the inquiry process of The
Work - I will be offering some two day workshops this spring and summer and
i would welcome you to join me.  The workshops are structured as a way to
both learn the process and bring it directly into practice with your own
thinking and limiting beliefs in the context of both work and life.  We work
with relationship, fear, places of we are stuck, attachment to outcome and
deepening presence; opening internal space in mind and heart that supports
opening space in the outside world.

*Upcoming workshops in The Work*:
Salt Spring Island, BC - April 1 - 3rd
Edmonton, Alberta - April 29th - May 1
Calgary, Alberta - May 6/7 (for parents)
Omaha, NE - May 20 - 22nd
Seattle, WA - June 3 - 5th (tentative)
Leavenworth, WA - July 8 - 10th

There is more information on my website at www.caitlinfrost.ca or feel free
to contact me directly for more information or about the later workshops
that are not posted yet.