Open Space in a Highly Diverse/multiple language community

Susan Partnow susan4ps at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 16:34:24 PST 2011

We are contemplating planning an OS in Seatac and Tukwila (small cities near
Seattle, WA) to invite the community to explore how to improve their health
— These are two of the most diverse cities in the country!  Have any of you
found ways to manage the multiple languages?  What experiences do you have?
Suggestions?  Thanks!

Susan Partnow
Susan Partnow, Sr. Organizational Development Consultant
Learning and Organizational Development

Swedish Medical Center
500 17th Avenue, Cherry Hill/James Tower, Suite 230, Room 2019
Seattle, WA 98124-1008
tel.  206 320-2687
cell 206  310-1203
fax  206 320-2693
susan.partnow at swedish.org

**note:  I am at Swedish part time (typically M Tu or Th) and don't check
email or voicemail daily.  Call my cell for urgent matters or contact Patty
Powers at 320-2380**

--
Susan Partnow
Founding Director, Global Citizen Journey

www.susanpartnow.com  Partnow Communications, Organizational Development &
Workshops

www.conversationcafe.org   Co-Founder
www.compassionatelistening.org  Certified Facilitator and Core Council