[OSList] 5th Principle Modification

Anna Caroline Türk act at boscop.org
Wed Jun 15 03:13:59 PDT 2011

Dear Harrison, Mikk & all.

What I like about the briefer version is the connection of action &
sensation: Where it happens is the right place.
It may be widnessed geografically and then moving on to other realms
...emotionally, spiritually, socially, ..... ;)
Isn't that beautyful - when space opens a mirale, a shift, a touch of
our heart & spirit happens.
Goosebumps on my arm, a smile on your face or a shiver down her neck, a
mmhhmmm .. wherever it happens is the right place.

..and remember.. who you are, is the right person.

much Love
AC

pause.
vision.