[OSList] Open Space Learning Workshops / Talleres de Aprendizaje sobre la Tecnología de Espacio Abierto

Cecilia Soriano csoriano2508 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jun 13 07:55:16 PDT 2011

It was an honor for me, to collaborate with Lisa in the Workshop at the Diego
Portales University , and is a great gift to learn from her hand.

Beloved Lisa, you are wonderful! and I am grateful to be close at this
particular time, and feel the love and gratitude that all give to you.

Strength for this next workshop started today!

Peace and light to your family..

Con todo mi amor, Ceci

www.conversacionesparatodos.com