[OSList] 답장: 5th Principle Modification

Stanley Park spark.osk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:57:12 PDT 2011

Every passionate & responsible one of us seems to be both cause the effect
of the fantastic, chaordic dancer.

my veritas

spark

Director
Open Space Institute of Korea
http://openspace.kr

2011. 6. 13. 오전 6:38에 "Harrison Owen" <hhowen at verizon.net>님이 작성:

Guess folks? Words are slippery and it only gets better. I first "thunk" the
5th Principle as, "Wherever it is, is the right place." More than a little
awkward. L -- So much better:

"Wherever it happens is the right place."

Who knows?

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 20854

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org