[OSList] FW: Welcome to the 5th principle in order to remain 4

Ria Baeck ria.baeck at vitis-tct.be
Wed Jun 8 23:49:17 PDT 2011

I know that the work at Saybrook University is inspired by the work of
the Powers of Place Initiative, headed by Sheryl Erickson. There is a
website with a very huge list of resources
http://www.powersofplace.com/
and an online community with a list of transformational places (PlaceBook):
http://powersofplace-workspace.ning.com/

With love,
Ria