[OSList] FW: Your message to OSList awaits moderator approval

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Wed Jun 8 14:53:42 PDT 2011

Hey don't blame me - it's "the system" that's to blame! :-)

I let your message through though I can't promise to do that all the time.

I will ask folks to consider deleting the long tail of the thread that
gets copied when you reply to the OSList. That's why the email got so
huge. It's always possible to refer back to the archives to read the
getting free hosting from Dreamhost - but no need to stress out the system.

     Harold

P.S. I can't really provide any absolutions or indulgences - but if a
revolt starts to brew - I could potentially increase the limit. But 100K
seems pretty big already for each post. Have mercy on us!

--
Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>