[OSList] Open and Connected

Barry Owen barryowen88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 04:57:10 PDT 2011

Christine,

Your work is inspiring, and I know is making a large impact in Phoenix.

I know today's event will be nothing short of perfect.
I hope to see whatever proceedings your are willing and able to share as I
have aspirations for a similar event in Nashville to tackle some of our
tough community issues. (Schools - Transportation - Sustainable Living)

Thank you!

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Christine Whitney Sanchez <
cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Open Space Friends,
>
> Tomorrow morning the Mayors of Chandler and Goodyear, Arizona will host Vibrant
> Phoenix <http://vibrantphx.com/>, an open space conversation on economic
> vitality in our region.  It is being held in the beautiful new Chandler City
> Hall and the organizers closed registration a few days ago because this
> breakthrough event is filled to the brim with passionate citizens, city
> managers, business people and regular folks.
>
> While Arizona is a notoriously conservative state, I see flickers of
> vitality - movement around the edges...something emerging.  Perhaps it is
> Phoenix rising.
>
> Tonight as I prepared my bumble bee and butterfly signs, and drew a line
> around my own two feet, my thoughts went to my many open space friends
> around the world and realized that in addition to enjoying the openness, I
> am so very grateful for the web of connection that open space has given us.
>

> Warm wishes as things heat up in Arizona,
>
> Christine
>  Christine Whitney Sanchez, Partner
> Innovation Partners International
> 480.759.0262
> www.innovationpartners.com

*Barry Owen*
Principal Real Estate Broker
*Pareto Realty, LLC*
\pə-ˈrā-(ˌ)tō\<http://www.merriam-webster.com/audio.php?file=bixpar02&word=Pareto&text=%5Cp%C9%99-%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%88%3C%2FSPAN%3Er%C4%81-(%3CSPAN%20class%3Dunicode%3E%CB%8C%3C%2FSPAN%3E)t%C5%8D%5C>
The Vital Few

www.paretorealtyllc.com  Blog

102 Woodmont Blvd Suite 242
Nashville, TN 37205
615-502-2080
Call me: *615-568-2123
*
Connect with me @ Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Plaxo

Visit The Owen Group http://www.theowengroup.net
Simply & BOLDLY Living the FourFold Way in Open Space!

Quintessentially connected to the real estate industry to offer the ultimate
experience for Home Buyers and Sellers in Middle Tennessee . . . Inquire
within!