[OSList] Please Love, hug, dance and sing for Bill

Bernd Weber bernd.weber at change-facilitation.org
Wed Jun 8 03:18:20 PDT 2011

Barry,

I am in the mountains at the Turkish-ionian coast near Ephesos preparing for the Workshop "Playing with the Waves (of Change)" and am in the lucky situation that I could dance and sing and rattle for Bill and me and the participants of the workshop who will arrive tomorrow and with the garden and everything.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to share my joy and say good-buy to everyone and everything that is going NOW

Bernd

Bernd Weber
> Change Facilitation s.r.o., A Global Partner Who Makes Change Happen in Complex Environments; www.change-facilitation.com, www.change-management-toolbook.com bernd.weber at change-facilitation.org; (iPhone Austria: +43 664 135 4828, landline + 431 5968657); Sri Lanka landline +94 11 2785859, iPhone Sri Lanka: +94 777740757,

NEW: Intensive Learning Workshop
"Playing with the Waves of Change"
www.change-facilitation.com/

You want to have the design  for a "Playing with the Waves (of Change) WS 2 completely taylor-made according to your individual learning interests & needs & limitations? Then have a look to the questionnaire at
www.surveymonkey.com/s/5ZDS6JQ

If you get Email from my account <bernd.weber at change-facilitation.org> please do not use the reply button but answer to <weberb at gmx.at>, because my change-facilitation.org INBOX is not working for the time being.