[OSList] Open and Connected

Christine Whitney Sanchez cwhitneysanchez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 23:06:52 PDT 2011

Dear Open Space Friends,

Tomorrow morning the Mayors of Chandler and Goodyear, Arizona will
host Vibrant Phoenix, an open space conversation on economic vitality
in our region.  It is being held in the beautiful new Chandler City
Hall and the organizers closed registration a few days ago because
this breakthrough event is filled to the brim with passionate
citizens, city managers, business people and regular folks.

While Arizona is a notoriously conservative state, I see flickers of
vitality - movement around the edges...something emerging.  Perhaps it
is Phoenix rising.

Tonight as I prepared my bumble bee and butterfly signs, and drew a
line around my own two feet, my thoughts went to my many open space
friends around the world and realized that in addition to enjoying the
openness, I am so very grateful for the web of connection that open
space has given us.

Warm wishes as things heat up in Arizona,
Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez, Partner
Innovation Partners International
480.759.0262