[OSList] Chile earthquake

Claudia Raffo M. craffo at vtr.net
Thu Jun 2 20:40:33 PDT 2011

Dear Esther,
WE are thankful for your concern about our well being.
What we are experiencing are shakes related to our last earthquake.
Needless to say these minor movements are located far from the location
Wosonos will take place.
We appreciate your good wishes.

Best to all and start packing to come and visit us!
Claudia

Claudia Raffo M.
Consultora Organizacional & Coach Directivo Senior
Directora de ICF Chile
9-939-1537