[OSList] The 5th Principle - Why I think it is Important

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Wed Jun 1 07:03:09 PDT 2011

Harrison,

I'm laughing at little time bombs of enlightenment.

Methinks only an old radical revolutionary could have come up with that one!

Peggy
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 1, 2011, at 6:20 AM, Harrison Owen <hhowen at verizon.net> wrote:

Peggy – Somehow your note got buried L And I wanted to thank you for the
comments. As to when the 5th Principle might be rolled out – that may have
happened already, unless Doug was doing an imaginary OST. But for sure it
will make an appearance in South Africa. I would expect that the initial and
near term impact will be just about zero – pretty much in line with the
previous “4”. When first heard I suspect that at best they create a small
curiosity bump – Why on earth would anybody bother to “announce” such
things? But they are “slow-burners.” Somewhere down the road, and not in
every case – some passing event will open a little space in consciousness –
and a mild Ah-Ha takes place. “So that’s what it all about… “Whoever comes
is the right people.” The analogy is probably inappropriate, but I rather
think of the Principles (1-5) as sleeping viruses in a computer system which
spring to life given the right circumstances. Laying little time bombs of
enlightenment, or something. Guess that is just the old radical
revolutionary in me still churning about. J

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

Phone 301-365-2093

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org