[OSList] Image-Rich World of Open Space

Spark.osk spark.osk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:15:51 PDT 2011

Dear OS friends,

Jackie Seo of Open Space Institute of Korea became the president of
Datacraft (Korea) a few month ago, which will distribute
*I*mage*C*ruiser (Oh IC! Search= Hitting Flashing Moment of Truth) that
supports uncotrolled image+sound data search of open contents worldwide.

As first contents to load, Jackie wants to load images+sounds of Open
Space. This will show what ImageCruiser (Oh I See!) Search can do.

We need images (photos, drawings, videos from OS events) to load on
ImageCruiser

To support her, please send images to me (spark.osk at gmail.com) with
events' basic information(when, where, facilitator/practitioner,
participants, theme, derived topics).

Once OS images are arrived and loaded. They'll become a part of Open By
the end of JulyContents of ImageCruiser that are searchable by those who
love atmospere of "The Way a Genuine Communities Emerge by a simple
process (Sit in a Circle, Create Bulletin, Open Market, Go to Work)."

To get a feel of ImageCruiser potentials in kindling massive
self-organization, please access and enjoy ImageCrusier®

*http://imagecruiser.jp/light/demo_en.html
*
Any questions are welcome...

Thank you.