[OSList] Your Dancing and Singing . . .

Barry Owen barryo at comcast.net
Thu Jun 16 15:29:22 PDT 2011

A few weeks ago, I asked for folks to do a little jig and sing a little song
in honor of my friend Bill Johnson and his wife Cynda.

Some of you responded with fabulous messages which I forwarded to Cynda, and
she says she will always treasure those messages . . . JUST what she needed.

Bill died peacefully yesterday morning.

Instead of a wake and a funeral, we'll be having a party on the 26th.

I simply ask again that you do another jig or 2 in Bill's honor.

Below is a link to an article by the local paper . . . If you've ever seen a
Rolling Stones Magazine, you've seen Bill's work.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/tunein/2011/06/15/nashville-artist-bill-johnson-dies-at-68-redesigned-logo-for-rolling-stone-magazine/

PS - Cynda says she loves y'all and wants to come out and meet all of you
:-)

Our Open Space community is globally spectacular :-)

Barry Owen
Real Estate Broker
Professional Coach
Keller Williams Realty

Connect with me @ Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Plaxo

Call me: 615-568-2123

Read my Blog: http://activerain.com/blogs/barryo
Visit The Owen Group http://www.theowengroup.net
http://www.owengroupnashvillehomes.com
Barry Owen’s Internet Portal to all blogsites, websites, and social networks
http://tnrealestatetribalhub.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/barry-owens-web-portal/

Simply & BOLDLY Living the FourFold Way in Open Space!

Quintessentially connected to the real estate industry to offer the ultimate
experience for Home Buyers and Sellers in Middle Tennessee . . . Inquire
within!