[OSList] Fw: The baby has been born: www.wosonoschile.cl

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Fri Jun 10 10:14:28 PDT 2011

Thank you Stanley, Harrison, Eleder, Cecilia, Gerardo, Thomas and Diane for
your loving messages for our baby on this list .

We have been busy with this new stage of postpartum period, and also with
the many activities that our dear fairy godmother (Lisa Heft) is doing in
our house, for the blessing of all and that I'll tell you in other one email
later.

And of course it is an honor for all us and a good omen for what will come,
that the first two people who have registered, ensuring their presence at
our big ceremony next October, has been Harrison Owen and Lisa Heft.

So, we are only waiting now that you can also announce your wonderful
participation. We have enough room to accommodate two hundred people (or
more) and the doors and our hearts are wide open to welcome you all.

And if it is true that you will decide in the right time, we are also eager
that you could announcing it soon in the next direction:
<http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?page_id=146>
http://www.wosonoschile.cl/?page_id=146

All the best,

Juan Luis