[OSList] Intro and inquiry: Open Space with some off-limits topics

Chris Altmikus @ iDeA-Link chris.altmikus at idea-link.eu
Wed Jul 13 06:16:51 PDT 2011

Hi Dan,

My experience is that off-limit subjects are "in" as soon as you put them explicitly "off-limits". And that's in Open Space as well as in numerous other contexts.

What does your mind dwell on, if I ask you to NOT think of a pink elephant... It would appear that our sub-consciousness simply does not recognize negatives.

Best regards   +   Chris

iDeA Coaching @ iDeA-Link

La Bovarde 37

1091 Grandvaux