[OSList] A tale of two companies/ Coming and Going

Katia Van Belle katia at propellor.be
Mon Jul 11 22:59:12 PDT 2011

Hello Peggy, Harrison, Eva and the many others who contributed to this dialogue,

I just want to tell you how interesting this topic is to me. It is a topic that also encounter in my work with corporations. Not just when facilitating OST, but also in other workshops. It has been really helpful to read your perceptions, questions, interpretations.

I often ask myself 'should I proceed with this approach, when some of the conditions are not met?' (like free invitations, enough time,...). And I tend to say: 'yes', I like to start wherever the client is at that moment, whatever they are ready for. Sometimes it proves a good choice, sometimes it feels like a disruption that they are not ready to cope with...

So thank you for this thread.

Katia Van Belle
Belgium