[OSList] A tale of two companies

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Sat Jul 9 13:19:18 PDT 2011

Hi Doug,

I think you are correct that the managers and field people were more focused on different issues than we'd anticipated.  Still, Open Space generally creates a large enough space to handle that.

I do think the inside/outside dynamic was very present.  No acquisition in this situation, though an interesting guess.

Peggy