[OSList] invitation; Altai Fellowship Groundig Groups

Raffi Aftandelian raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 19:51:02 PDT 2011

Friends,

The below is not about Open Space Technology per se, but rather at first blush a
more esoteric (yet highly practical aspect) of the open space of our lives.

The invitation comes from Carol Hiltner who some of us met at the Moscow WOSonOS
some five years ago. She has used OST in her work...

The web link is here:

http://altaifellowship.wordpress.com/

Also, i want to add that while the work she has been doing is a wee beyond my
own worldview, I've been following this initiative with interest seeing as South
American shamans are making the trip independently to Altai (Siberia) as well...

Feel free to pass this on to people who may be interested.

Much breezy summer warmth from the pacific coast,
raffi
san diego