[OSList] Fwd: April 16 OS Meeting Notes

Peggy Holman peggy at peggyholman.com
Mon Jul 18 22:20:53 PDT 2011

Dan,

I did a search through the OS listserv archives. Below, from April 27, 1997 is the oldest message I located using the term "hold the space".  Interestingly, it includes a discussion of what it means to hold space.  I made it bold.

Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
peggy at peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger

Begin forwarded message: