Turning Pages

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 22:15:24 PST 2011

Like Eleder, I paused wondering what your words meant Harrison. For me those
4 days were so intense, still raw from the sadness of losing my dad but then
so grateful for the close community and great friendships that emerged,
feeling Ralph Copeland who I had not met, pondering deeply following your
brief presentations most especially the one on griefwork.

Mikk thank you for sharing the emotions and presence of your mom with us. I
cannot tell you how much I value this intimate sharing in this, our very
special community. It brings such meaning and closeness even though we may
never have met.

Suzanne

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Harrison Owen <hhowen at verizon.net> wrote:

> Eleder My friend – You said “you don’t get it” – but I think you got it!
> And there will be more words to follow, probably tomorrow, or whenever I get
> done. But in the meantime, it is nice to know that you are there.
>

> Harrison
>

> Harrison Owen
>
> 7808 River Falls Dr.
>
> Potomac, MD 20854
>
> USA
>
> Phone 301-365-2093
>
> www.openspaceworld.com
>
> www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
>
> To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
> oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group
7159 Victoria Circle