Turning Pages

ELEDER AURTENETXE PILDAIN eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:53:42 PST 2011

Harrison,

I'm also very slowly turning pages back from NY. Such a rich week, so many
things to get done to close properly and so many blank pages ahead that are
getting started asking for our attention. Trying to enjoy all the stages of
a variety of processes...

You say  "*...gifts from Open Space, but as I discovered, are not always
welcome. More to follow. This is a slow page-turner".*.. I don't get to
catch it, could you explain this thought a bit further?

Eleder

www.flowandshow.blogspot.com

www.burumapak.blogspot.com (Basque)

ps: Mikk, how inspiring and encouraging feels to me your view on your
mother's lost, a big hug from Bilbao!