Heidi is trying to post something

Barry Owen barryo at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 16:31:24 PST 2011

Heidi is probably posting from an email address different from the one she
registered with.

I get that message when I post from my gmail acount . . . and get the other
one when I post from my home account

In my case, both ways ultimately show up.

Hope this helps,

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Lisa Heft <lisaheft at openingspace.net>wrote:

> Hi, folks -
>
> Heidi Nobantu Saul has been trying to post something but it never shows up.
> And her message confirming receipt is different than the one that I get
> when I post.
>
> Here is the response *she* gets:

Barry Owen
Real Estate Broker
Professional Coach
Keller Williams Realty

Connect with me @ Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Plaxo

Call me: 615-568-2123

Read my Blog: http://activerain.com/blogs/barryo
Visit The Owen Group http://www.theowengroup.net
http://www.owengroupnashvillehomes.com
Barry Owen’s Internet Portal to all blogsites, websites, and social networks
http://tnrealestatetribalhub.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/barry-owens-web-portal/

Simply & BOLDLY Living the FourFold Way in Open Space!

Quintessentially connected to the real estate industry to offer the ultimate
experience for Home Buyers and Sellers in Middle Tennessee . . . Inquire
within!