OS at May 2011 Local OpenGov Innovation Summits

Barry Owen barryo at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 15:20:04 PST 2011

Lucas,

I am IN for Nashville, TN and any other Middle Tennessee possibilities.

I have already submitted the on-line app.

Looking forward to moving this thing forward - Very exciting.

It is a good complement to a series of events I already have under way.

Thank you for introducing this initiative

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Lucas Cioffi <lucas at athenabridge.org> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm looking for dozens of OS facilitators interested in bringing Open Space
> to their city or state government.  I'm part of the central planning team
> that is coordinating 50+ local events focused on open government
> (transparency, public participation, and inter-agency collaboration).
>
> This will be a paid gig, depending on the level of local and national
> sponsorship.  This event is not limited to the United States, and since we
> put the call out three days ago, we already have 19 local teams forming
> across three countries.
>
> Full details are at the bottom of this email.  If you're interested, please
> sign up here <http://www.opengovplaybook.org/> as a facilitator, local
> team leader, or even a member of the central planning team.  The "we" that
> is organizing this event is not a single organization, but the broader open
> government community.  We're building off the success of the previous eight
> OpenGov Community Summits at the federal level, co-hosted by the US
> Department of Transportation, NASA, USDA, GSA, EPA, and Treasury.
>
> Also, has anything like this (50+ open space events in one week) ever been
> done?  It would be great to hear your advice and learn from previous events!
>
> Lucas Cioffi
> OnlineTownhalls Inc
> Washington, DC
> 917-528-1831

Barry Owen
Real Estate Broker
Professional Coach
Keller Williams Realty

Connect with me @ Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Plaxo

Call me: 615-568-2123

Read my Blog: http://activerain.com/blogs/barryo
Visit The Owen Group http://www.theowengroup.net
http://www.owengroupnashvillehomes.com
Barry Owen’s Internet Portal to all blogsites, websites, and social networks
http://tnrealestatetribalhub.wordpress.com/2009/06/02/barry-owens-web-portal/

Simply & BOLDLY Living the FourFold Way in Open Space!

Quintessentially connected to the real estate industry to offer the ultimate
experience for Home Buyers and Sellers in Middle Tennessee . . . Inquire
within!