Ralph Copleman

Chris Kloth chris at got2change.com
Fri Jan 7 11:44:12 PST 2011

What shocking and sad news!  I first met Ralph in connection with Future
Search and OT many years ago.  He encouraged me, along with my friend
and colleague Terry Swango, to attend an early Open Space gathering on
OST...I can't remember if the moniker "OSONOS" had been coined yet.
That is where I first met many of you on this list.  I had the privilege
of working with Ralph a couple of times...including on my most memorable
application of OST in a client system.  Barbara Bunker, Ralph and I were
conducting simultaneous OS meetings in two locations several states
apart.  At that time the best technology we had for posting the work of
groups in one location in real time for those in the other location was
fax machines!!

As others have already said better than I, Ralph was someone who made a
real and positive difference in the world in many ways with his many
gifts.  Those of us blessed to have known him and his spirit will miss
his physical presence and carry his spirit with us in our lives.  I will
be keeping Ralph and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

--
Shalom,

Chris Kloth
ChangeWorks of the Heartland
chris at got2change.com
614.239.1336

Think Globally.  Act Locally.

Please think about the environment before you decide whether you need to print this e-mail.