Ralph Copleman

Allie Middleton alliemiddleton at mac.com
Fri Jan 7 10:07:05 PST 2011

Having been to the NYC program with Ralph a few times as well as his
own retreat at Kirkridge, my best memories are of Ralph as a supreme
poet, observer-of-the 'scene' . His work in sustainability efforts and
constant 'moving' provocations are very memorable.

May his inspirations live on...

best
Allie

Sent from my iTouch