Ralph Copleman

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Fri Jan 7 09:41:50 PST 2011

wow.  i think it was fifteen years ago today that ralph convened his
"totally fulfilling business" event, in open space, where i first met you,
harrison, and ralph, and a number of other characters whose passion and
generosity inspired so much where i've been since then.  ralph's was the
first "real open space" i ever saw.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates