Ralph Copleman

Stella Duffy stell at clara.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 07:39:37 PST 2011

Harrison, I¹m sorry for the loss of your friend.

When the ³Everything is Moving² piece was reposted last year, I believe I
mentioned the phrase had come up in a conversation I¹d had with a physicist
re a story I was writing, a commission to write about an actual moment in
physics history, & I was having huge trouble combining  Œcorrect¹ science
with the fiction of the piece. That synchronicity prompted me to stop
worrying about getting it right and get on with the work.

The story was finished last year and will be published in May, it¹s title is
³Everything Is Moving, Everything is Joined²
Here¹s a link to it on the publisher¹s webpage :
http://www.commapress.co.uk/?section=books&page=physicsstory1

I¹m grateful to Ralph Copleman and to you for the nudge. And a perfect
phrase.
Stella