Santiago is Top One!!

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Mon Jan 10 05:44:34 PST 2011

Hi all!

The New York Times has revealed recently his "Tell Us the Best Places to Go
In 2011" and Santiago of Chile is in the first place between over 41
preferred cities of the world by the "New York Times Picks".

http://tinyurl.com/25pqr64

And I smile when I think that it also will receive a lots of friends from
all over the world that will participate in the XIX WOSonOS from 19th to
22nd of the next October, just for the joy of sharing our experience and
learning!

Juan Luis

PS: In the name of  all the Host Team (CHOSonOS) I declare that all of you
must be prepare to be surprised!