[OSList] Egypt

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Sat Dec 31 08:41:11 PST 2011

And if we keep the experience of Egypt as a figure in the heart, leaving for
a moment at the bottom so many other places on the planet, including Chile,
in which is taking place this true revolution citizen: What if the 2012
phenomenon <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon>  or the Mayan
prophecies were not the end of the world, but the beginning of a new one, in
which Open Space will no longer be a halfway technology?

Love, peace and laughter to all,

Juan Luis